ZNO 3.85% 2.7¢ zoono group limited

@ZooncatsSee this link:...

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646

@Zooncats

See this link: https://prohealth2020.com/pages/researchThis is a ZNO US distributor site. It shares, in great detail, a study conducted for "Long Term Efficacy of ZOONOMICROBE SHIELD (also referred to as Zoono Z-71) Within a Hospital(Non-Surgical) Intensive Care Unit"

"This study was performed within the (nonsurgical)Intensive Care Unit of Monmouth Medical Centre, Long Branch, a major NewJersey Hospital." "
    "Several locations within the ICU werebenchmarked before treatment and then re-evaluated at 8 hour / 7 day intervals across atotal of 10 weeks. Samples were cultured for total bacteria (Total PlateCounts) and compared with non-treated, control locations"

Conclusions of the study down at the end -
    "The objective of this trial was toconfirm whether the incorporation of a new generation Zoono Microbe Shieldantimicrobial product into existing Housekeeping protocols, would result in aneffective, statistically significant and long lasting reduction in totalbacteria count on nominated surfaces within a high risk (Intensive Care Unit)environment."

Here is another distributor site which lists the same study info - if you read the whole page, you will see some additional results graphs + bits to fill in more details with the previous website.

If youstill want a real copy of the actual study done to hold in your hand, youwill need to contact ZNO company to request it formally or get a reference linkto it.

This study copy should not be restricted in my personal view - as it makes no direct claims against Covid19 efficacy and thus should not fall under the regulatory restrictions currently prohibiting the company. It doesn't seem to be peer published (I checkedfor this also) as it probably was initiated by ZNO....but it was conducted as an'independent study' keeping proper chain of infection control/testing/evidencemeasures as required by any independent study.

I cannot guarantee to you if the company willrelease this data to you.

Secondly, if you also cannot believe the Covid19 efficacy claims, Tarvold had posted the 2 summary pages of the successful test (against feline coronavirus surrogate) many months ago. The point of the ZNO CEOallowing this to be shared was that the company HAS done test & it WAS successful...and would have submitted it OR made it available (back then) as needed.

Post link: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/covid-effectiveness.5333282/page-2?post_id=43934751

Now, all this might still not satisfy you or others, that want a real piece of paper to hold in your hand that says 'lab test'. I can't help you with that.... due to the company's NDA requirements. You have to continue speaking to the company, convince them you are a concerned SH and ask how to safely access required info. They cannot and will not refuse genuine public shareholder requests.

Quite possibly, since they have no idea who you are or your actual reasons for needing the info, they have given you a std email response. Up to you what you do next...

Last edited by FinFree101: 04/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $9.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $2.713K 100.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 242508 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 428637 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.