zorba composer a dead-set shmok!, page-22

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    re: zorba composer a dead-set shmok! read this "As Mossad experts have recently said in closed forums, the Jewish people is facing today three kinds of anti-Semitism: classic, liberal, and Muslim."

I agree in principle that of the above, the Muslim threat is the greatest.
    BUT, dear Snooker,I question whether the term "anti-Semitism" should really be used in that context?
    "anti-Semitism" has been a traditional defensive term used by Jews when questioned or held to task, and is frequently used out of context.
    I remember when Pauline Hanson was in her ascendancy, one of the barbs directed at One Nation was that it was aligned with the Australian League of Rights, and thus was racist and anti-Semitic.
    The impression being conveyed was that the said organisation was a bunch of Jew-burning Neo-Natzi's, when exactly the opposite was the truth.
    They were deemed "racist" because they questioned the wisdom of Gough Whitlam and Labor in opening the floodgates of Asian immigration to Australia.
    We had a "White Australia Policy" prior to that.
    In hindsight they were right, werent they? - in view of the problems with islamic immigrants, I mean.

.......and they were branded anti-Semitic purely by virtue of being a Christian pro-Monarchy organisation, the rationalisation being Christian = anti-Semitic.

So maybe in your post one should read "anti-Israel policy" instead of "anti-Semitic"?
    Anyway, those Greeks nearly always get it wrong....(sorry, Ypsi).

Cheers
    GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.