zorba composer a dead-set shmok!, page-6

1. 5,748 Posts.
    gz - zorba composer a dead-set shmok! I see Bush standing shoulder to shoulder with Genghis Khan, Attila and Hitler.

From this moment on and forever after I will view as my enemy anyone who has anything to do with these barbarians for any reason.
    ************************************************************************************************************

OK GZ....I am fully aware that there is dissent from within....There always is.....Plenty of within dissent going on right here in OZ......So?

But how do you reconcile what the Zorba turkey has toi say about anyone who has anything whatso ever do do with the above named Barbarians?

Like, he must view Australia as his enemy.......we have plenty to do with the US.....and what acbout those countries who don't support Bush's military adventures but do trade with Bush or sign other non military pacts with the States?

He says .....quote "From this moment on and forever after I will view as my enemy anyone who has anything to do with these barbarians for any reason.

Plus, his first half of his tirade conflicts with the second half.....but I'm quite happy to discount that.......He must be an enenmy of the world.....they all have something to do with the States one way or another.....

He is an old has been .........one hit............ over the hill turkey.........!!

As was Zorba!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.