PLT 5.33% 71.0¢ plenti group limited

Decan,It's both funny and ironic that you're joining in on this,...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Decan,

It's both funny and ironic that you're joining in on this, and effectively downramping PLT (yet again) and welcoming the Z'ster with open arms to sell up & move to GBI?! Do you really want him/her on the GBI thread?

Hey all, let's drop the whole stirring Zvim' thing. Hopefully he/she will heed my advise from last week and go away and read up on PLT and come back more knowledgeable & hopefully post more pertinent posts instead of claiming that this stock somehow 'owes him', that it will be a particular price by some year picked out of the clouds on a whim etc. etc.

Talking of which, were there any sightings of the Easter bunny today? ... just kidding. No, seriously, let's get back on-topic and stop laying into the Zvim'.

The merger, significant existing sales of TruScreen, CerviScreen already shipping (China), potential goverment screening programs in multiple large countries, Russia coming into play, the huge potential of STI screening etc. etc. There's enough going on with Polartechnics without having to focus elsewhere.

Cheers.

p.s. Decan, stop trying to downramp PLT and we won't start regularly delving into how commonplace DNA testing is becoming, dime-a-dozen, given that it is all that GBI does (or will do, when it actually manages to get to market). I could say more, but I'm a positive person and I'm not wanting to start a stoush, but you do seem to be wanting to start one on the PLT thread

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.