ZYB 0.00% 1.5¢ zyber holdings ltd

ZYBER preventing cyber attacks, page-282

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I think if you had a better idea of how stocks get traded, you would understand more about this.

lol, I've been calling this one down since the 30c, you've been calling it up. Don't let facts get in the way of who you think understands how stocks get traded.

this definitely has been knocked down by brokers/traders from 4.5 - 0.5c

No, it's been knocked down because of their history of consolidations and constant placements and lack of progress. Brokers have no interest in this stock other than to make good bucks out of the constant placements, that's what brokers do.

not because of cash concerns as you said.

No cash concerns? lol , get your head out of the sand, please. Why the constant placements? For the hell of it? No to rebuild cash balances to continue paying the bills. They burned $1mill last quarter and had $600K in the kitty before the last placement.

This has been an orchestrated play to run price down, load up with CR stock or buying on market at the bottom , then run it up again and distribute

Yep and it looks like it's been mostly done now.

The main profit comes from brokers trading the stock and running it to many multiples of their purchase price

Rubbish. Brokers don't take the risks, they get client interest. You really don't understand the mechanisms, I've been involved in broker sophi placements before, I know exactly how they work. Did you see the last term sheet for ZYB placement?

This is how the clients are rewarded.

Some clients are rewarded, others are used. That's how it works. But many are just stag profiteers. Buy and sell as quickly as possible. Get onto the next one. Any idea how many placements Pattos does a year?

And yet that is what your paralysis posting has lead people to do. To miss out on an easy 100% trade on their entitlement stock and a 3 bag gain on the gifted options.

Wow this is laughable. Surely you jest. Not that anyone should act on my posts, do their own research, but I was warning about this when the stock price was equivalent of 30c+. Now .8c. Now you're blaming me for some not making money out of this extremely speculative company that has made 1 announcement in the last 6 months and is burning cash like no tomorrow. By the way, like you I as well predicted a pump from the .5c mark, so your comment is off the mark anyway. No-one should have missed any opportunity out of anything I have said.

My opinion. Until you see some real fundamental progress from this company I wouldn't invest any hard earned money in it, there are much much better speculatives around for speculative investing without the baggage and immense risk.
    Last edited by makattack: 28/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.