ZYB 0.00% 1.5¢ zyber holdings ltd

Hi all, Rehash: I had called 1.6/1.5 was a possibility. We hit...

1. 1,205 Posts.
    Hi all,

Rehash: I had called 1.6/1.5 was a possibility. We hit 1.4 on a holder exiting. Whilst this was possible, I could not be sure that it reach those lows. For me personally, it was worth the risk to wait and see...I hope my patience in waiting for a lower average down pays off.

Luck: I have, as I said I MAY do, increased my holding somewhat /wink. So it is no longer a May, but a HAVE & DONE.

I was actually getting nervous that I'd miss my acceptable further entry point.

Why:

1.  The New CEO. He does appear to be in control. One thing that a change brings is focus and given the age of ZYB as an entity is very young, the mess will not taken long to sort out. I would not be surprised to hear that the ship is steady, and back on track in the very near future.

2. The cleaning and clarity around previous statements. Share Price has been punished for such stupidity. Again, under a different Cheerleader, the team will be performing new and advanced acts very soon. 6 layer pyramid formation whilst all juggling flaming twirly sticks...GO!

3. New contracts (or extensions). These may be cash generating. Important is that we have a sellable product already. Expect sales to commence soon. Whether by hard distribution or by download purchasing...or both short term.

4. Misconception (MY BIGGEST FEAR...FOMO) - I think some, most...have interpreted this to be protecting the music and video files themsleves. Given the client, I think this is INCORRECT!!!

I believe this to be a HUGE extension to the scope of ZYBER, in that it is NOT the actual music or video files, but the way in which these are distributed to buyers.....THE ONLINE SHOPPING REGIME...download access, personal details of buyers including credit card protection etc...I am sure most here can see the picture.

Now apply just a little forethought to the value of providing ONLINE SHOPPING Protection to the likes of Alibaba, Amazon, Ebay, Sony (they get hammered all the time...and by foreign governments)....just to name a few.

Having first off, only been really about data safety...the above is almost as big as the initial concept of data protection with its unique ubiquitous solutions to end user protections.

5. Sometimes when HotCopper sees nothing but doom and gloom, its a good time to be buying (if you have confidence). Not a lot of weight in that...but uncanny in the amount of times it can be seen.

6. Zyber's first full financial year has just begun. No more pressure on EOFY selling.

7. Sales team ramp up.

Again: No ramping. My opinions and actions have been long in development, and fully disclosed here.
    With that said my next call is for:

On No News: Steady rise to 2.9c (resistance at 3), then push through to 3.5c. (by then, we should have news)

On News Early (and good - may be 1-3 bits + of news): A quick jump to 3.8-4c (resistance at 4.4) and a break through to 6c.

On Multiple News (and good - may be 4+ bits + of news): A quick jump to 3.8-4c, Settle and then another jump through to 8c-10c

(apologies gaps grow larger as time/value increases at this stage)

Closing Note: Please consider the interpretation of the Music and Video aspect.

As always, please do you own research, and do not act on the sentiment, opinions, suggestion of others, including me, ....be that Buy, Sell, Do nothing. Its your call.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.