CLA 15.4% 1.5¢ celsius resources limited.

Zzzzz...., page-8

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    If management were savvy or cared about shareholders firstly they would use some the cash to buy back the stock they sold at 18cents  at 1.% to 1.5  cents and consolidate it. That would supercharge this for the next cobalt rally. bring on 0.05 cents and we can clean it up. I reckon the relentless selling is still Gheko dumping why the Eff don't management just offer them a block price and buy them black and cancel them-  they issued them out at around 3 cents a share didn't they. it's a win.

That gives them more room to raise money later when cobalt rallies without diluting.

It's not rocket science. Ive already suggested it to them.zero response. they seem to have gone to sleep but still want salaries and consultants fees.

buy backs reward the long term holders, tightens things up, and allows for cash raising in better times.  several others cobalts are buying back(cobalt 27 etc)  -its the obvious move down here. I fear directors are more concerned for having money for their salaries for next years and fancy trips to mine shows to achieve nothing..  My faith in these guys is dwindling rapidly.

Anyway here's latest  chart on cobalt demand Shame it doesn't show the anticipated supply.( but that bounces around like a jack in the box so hard to forecast.

cobalt demand.jpg (805×386) - Thomson Reuters Eikon.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $36.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $146.0K 9.896M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5156823 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1723584 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.