DSE 0.00% $2.77 dropsuite limited

All this bs floating around is interesting to watch. People...

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    All this bs floating around is interesting to watch.
    People becoming impatient ffs the entire market is suffering especially a lot of the juniors, some of which are actual producers. If you haven't been in a bear market then get used to it.

The problem is a lot of people entered a bull market 3-4 yrs ago when things were heading up. Now people become upset that the market or a particular stock isn't trending the way they would like it tough. The market will determine what it wants when it wants.Let the trend be your friend!!!!!

Just because EXM isn't doing what it should because you think it should so what. EXM is an explorer not a producer. this may change re a JORC upgrade . Look at the market as a whole and ask yourself why are other stocks in the same predicament.Then ask yourself why am I being impatient ? Emotions and fear maketh the market.

For every buyer there is a seller. Fundamentals mean jack $ at present with many stocks. Get used to the fact that 2008/09 will be a whole different ballgame. Work on the premise that eventually the tide will turn and that wealth goes from the impatient to the patient. I like what I see with EXM doesn't mean it will happen overnight.

Ask yourself one last question is it EXM or is it the market? Is the current price an opportunity or a dead horse ????? Any sniff of good news sees people selling into an announcement rather than holding such as such as traders for example. Psychology plays a very important part when dealing with the market. Greed and fear !!!!!.Does fear in this case represent opportunity time will tell.

In reference to shares on issue yes there are many . As an example look & PNA amongst many others roughly 1.4 b on issue- current share price $1.02.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.62 $52.50K 19.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.