ROL 0.00% 48.5¢ robust resources limited

zzzzzzz, page-4

1. 120 Posts.
    kentpaul,
    you said "in the last year this stock has gone down. fact. gold has gone up. most gold stocks are up."
    WRONG. Go back 1 year from when you wrote this on the 30/11 and you will see that ROL shares closed at 64c with a high of 65c. On the 8/12/09 there was the announcement that Robust resources had made a world class high grade gold intersection of 53m at 5.6 g/t Au from 1.5m including 22m at 9.3 g/t Au equivalent from 3m. This was drill hole LWD051. From that day onwards the share price has taken off and hasn't been back there since. For the last month the share price has been about triple what it was a year ago.
    I rang up Robust Resources not long after that announcement. I couldn't get a hold of any of the directors at the time but I spoke to someone in the office about ROL. He said that when the geologists saw that result they were like little kids around a Christmas tree opening up presents. They were absolutely amazed. This is a world class find. That's why they're attracting the big investors now.
    Go to a Gold Anomaly (ASX code GOA) presentation on the 23/11/10 and look down to the 8th slide of the presentation and it says in reference to their Crater Mountain project in PNG "What happens when a junior makes a potential large scale mineral discovery?". The next slide has a share price graph of Sandfire Resources (SFR)for the last few years (on the time line the months and days are correct but not the years. It should be for the last few years). Sandfire Resources made one of the great Austalia Copper/Gold finds of the last couple of years. And then on the next slide they have Intrepid Mines(IAU) performance. 568m at 0.6 g/t Au and 0.49% Cu and 589m at 0.57g/t Au and 0.65% Cu. And then who is the 3rd company they mention? Robust Resources. Yes, ROL. A junior who is going to have 8 drill rigs operating, just raised 30 million dollars including some of the world's largest resource sector investors on the register, has mineralisation at surface, owns the project 100%, excellent base and precious metal recoveries, and has got huge upside potential with more exploration of both the southern and northern parts of Romang Island. What more would a junior want?

(N.B. - The LWD051 result mentioned above should have been included in the GOA presentation where the share price takes off last year in December. Who did those graphs?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.