FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Zzzzzzz........, page-38

1. 1,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I am also not worried about the advertising factor, I use to own a web design company it does not take long for hits to come through once you throw a bit of cash at advertising. You really only get a small window to make an impression in so throwing money into marketing a product that is not yet ready can really burn your future prospects. Its better to direct traffic at a product that can run with the traffic and generate on the spot sign ups.

Wangle has a working app we have had in direct feedback by way of:

- Purchasing Nextgen ( you don't acquire a business with no product to sell)
    - Agreement to manufacture a chip
    - Leaked Youtube videos
    - App tested by Stellenbosch University ( A respected University in South Africa not a pop up school)
    - Various patents submitted
    - Company applied for regulatory approvals ( You don't apply without a product that needs approval)
    - Directors with a good reputation in the industry

The share now has a steady floor at 3.2 cents per share, all it needs now is the app to be released which is 1- 3 weeks wait based on the companies timelines. I just wish they would hurry up already as I am burning my data and desperately want to get my hands on a product that could save me money and speed up my download times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.0¢ $22.72K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 668 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.