FGL 6.38% 4.4¢ frugl group limited

Zzzzzzz........, page-47

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    I am still trying to sum up the 12k initial cutoff after taking Wangle to the app store.
    Something isnt adding up as yet. I can only assume that either the app will be revoked once the proposed quota is reached or that there will be a greater or maybe even no cap.
    With that in mind, why would directors even consider advertising when they intend to put the breaks on very quickly.
    I have no doubt in my mind that even by word of mouth, the wangle app could easily climax to 12k subscribers and do it very quickly.
    There are a lot of apps out there that have done it effortlessly with tech that i could easily classify as mimics and far from disruptive.
    I respect that the business as a whole relies heavily on getting inception right for their (at this stage) only product and are taking all the time they need to do this. Awaiting a few more facts however to join dots.
    I too am enjoying the unfettered movemement that no longer hosts extravegant bullish followed by an all time low.
    With the new still that has evolved and positive close on small volume, My view is that once our product is live we will cut through those sells more effortlessly than ever on our way to new sustainable highs.
    Will def be here in July

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $4.293M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.0¢ $22.11K 530.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 21544 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.