FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Bit of media commentary recently about startups backdoor listing...

1. 583 Posts.
    Bit of media commentary recently about startups backdoor listing on the ASX because they couldn't raise funds through the more conventional avenues (Eg. venture capital/IPO) probably throws a bit of a shadow over companies like Wangle and just how "disruptive" your tech truly is if you couldn't get a backer.

It's straight forward from here on in for me .... we either have a product that will disrupt the business models of every mobile data provider across the globe, or, we have a Board that will face custodial sentences for misleading or deceptive conduct. I am backing the company on this one, they've got more to lose than me if they don't deliver.

I wouldn't want to have all my eggs in this basket, but with the upside I don't think you need to because if it realises its potential it will make even the smallest of holders quite comfortable financially. I just hope if and when it does that it stays in our hands.

The company seems to prefer getting news out early in the week and pre-market so hopefully something early Monday morning by way of an update on social and digital marketing strategies for the official launch. I am presuming by the lack of comment on here that the registered "VIPs" have heard nothing back yet either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.