TEX 0.00% 8.0¢ target energy limited

zzzzzzzz waiting zzzzzzzzz, page-3

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Hi Jarrody,

See my post from yesterday for another opinion on the timeline at hand (only a week to go really)..

'My insight from the last announcment:

"The Operator, Hollimon Oil Company, EXPECTS to have all NECESSARY surface equipment installed PRIOR to the testing program IN ORDER to flow the well directly to sales after the well is completed".

Forgive the capitals i have used.
    But i think they offer insight into whats happening with a slightly delayed annoucment...
    In the last week of 09 there was a hold up removing the on-site drill rig due to sloppy weather. So if that rig was moved in say the 1st week of January at best, we can expect it to take another week for the 300mtrs of surface pipeline to be layed and tapped into the main market line.
    So providing that that has been done now, it would be a further 2 days of constant flows so as to be able to make an announcment of the stabilised results.

So timeline for me:

1) rig removed by 9thJan (accounting for public holidays)
    2) 300mtr of pipeline layed by week ending 17th Jan
    3) flows to market and flowrate results could be obtained
    by say the 21st January.

So i am not expecting an announcment on Flowrates 1st, i am expecting an annonucment on the Completed and Cleaned up Site with our Pipelines read, and flow rates to be announced ASAP.

Just my thoughts,

L'

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.