MEL 0.00% 0.3¢ metgasco ltd

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, page-6

1. 347 Posts.
    Impatience here may cost people jackfire.

I have friends who I put on to this stock who are selling out as we speak despite my warning of the value they might see in due course... mostly they have made 30-40% and are happy to leave it at that unfortunately - but we each trade/invest for different reasons. As someone pointed out yesterday, the whole market has been buoyant so it is harder to have money tied up in a floating/drifting investment when some other stocks are firing. But when they look to buy back in it will surely be at a significant premium if MEL sign up a decent JV or can confirm that Kingfisher is the "major gas discovery" they first hailed it to be.

I must admit I check several times a day to look for the news icon beside MEL as I expect some of the next news out of the company to re-rate it! And I imagine that there must be an update coming shortly on Kingfisher testing... I expect that we will here something in the next 8 weeks at least!

Obviously you haven't heard anything from your cab driver of late - every time you post I secretly hope that you've heard from him but lately you're only ever voicing your frustrations - did you ever ring management and politely ask them to speed up the testing process or at least provide an update??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.342M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $164 54.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 10390895 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13034974 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.