Kids in lakemba, page-325

1. 9,046 Posts.
    Misty, yawn...must have taken your vitamins this morning....I am anti-Chinese as a nation. That's a given. Can't see it changing unless they change their tactical takeover of our country, or stealing intelligence, trade secrets (particularly defence and space technologies - but not limited to that), and manufacturing procedures from just about all countries on the globe worth the effort. On a personal level....nothing against them. I've had, and have, lots of Chinese ancestry workmates and friends over decades. But the country stinks. In many ways. And by the way, my son never had a business there....his wife is from Paraguay and her family has suffered financially from the Chinese invasion. But so have a great many Australians. That's because the Australian government, like much of the third world, is about twenty - thirty years behind the threat recognition they need to keep the country viable. In other words - they're dumb, blind, and ignorant (or pretending to be - for their own motives). Easy pickings for China - and others, while they sell the place....You can stop the shrill defending of China now - we all know we lose more than we gain...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.