I know how you feel Aldo its the worse feeling in the world...

1. 33,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I know how you feel Aldo its the worse feeling in the world sorry to hear your story. I have had to put one of my dogs down. I am sure she knew, I cried all the way to the vet and changed my mind a 1000 times even though it was the only choice I had, that was40 years ago and it still breaks my heart. She had a brain tumour and her head was lopsided but you still feel like a murderer. The second time my dog got up in front of me she spreadeagled her legs like a giraffe and I said it looks like full time mate. I picked her up and raced around the corner to the vet but she was dead by the time I got there. I cried all the way there and when the vet confirmed she was dead I carried her all the way home still crying and vowed never again but I have a new one now. I had a heart attack yesterday and didn't know just had really bad pains in my chest and went to the emergency ward. They told me I had had a heart attack.Had an operation, they put 2 stents in blocked arteries ,I whinged until they released me today so I could take him for a walk which he loves. So happy to be home with my best mate. Maybe I went a bit overboard but I love to see him happy.
    Last edited by Maaze: 16/12/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.