AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

Congratulations should be given to the outstanding work that...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Congratulations should be given to the outstanding work that Butler and his team have done in what they have achieved in these very difficult times.
    IMO he he has earnt every dollar he has been paid and is IMO the only Director that should be given a pay rise...
    IMO it is a pity that some of the other directors could not contribute the same amount of energy and application to getting this new technology and modern recruitment style of employment into dollars and earning their over paid fees.

As the presentation showed the last quarter showed we were at a near break even point , thanks to the high quality of professional skills Mr Butler has. BUT WHAT A KICK IN THE GUT WE GOT when the directors were awarded a 150% increase in fees or $300,000 .... This was granted without any milestones set .... I would like to know what a DIRECTOR will do to justify this appalling increase in fees ... What duties and revenue they will bring into the company ... Not only in the future but during the last 12 months.... Surely Directors should have to earn such huge increases by some form of performance and achievement.

The presentation is based on HOPEFUL EXPECTATION . There is NO FOUNDATION OR LONG TERM guidelines that can be relied upon to back up this glossy forecast. IMO it is like a Disallowed PRESENTATION. ENVOI do not have exclusive rights to all the companies they have access to and they are IMO relying on the unemployed and other recruitment agencies world wide to join up.

IMO the market has not responded positively until they have proven themselves .... IMO they have woken upto the fact ENVOI have members of the board there on reputation or position in society and nothing else.... They appear they will be there to sign finalised contracts and attend board meetings... As I have asked earlier I would like to know what all these directors do on the work place floor to pay for their exorbinate fees as this company is just a dot in the Recruitment world ATM.... Paying top dollar to Directors who todate have not earnt their fees ( IMO ) to such a minnow IMO not the way for the market to appreciate and improve the SP....

The only exception is that of BUTLER.

From the presentation it looks as if we will have to wait a further six months until we no the truth of this Disallowed presentation ... Will the market trust and believe what was presented .. Will NVO pull a miracle out of nowhere to strengthen the very weak SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.