CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

Kiwihiker, Sorry, I would have to disagree. If the...

1. 15 Posts.
    Kiwihiker,

Sorry, I would have to disagree.

If the earnings/operation are from a private company then, until the end of financial year, they do not need to disclose anything the market. Once income is attributable to CSD, then it would be shown through CSD's books only at the end of the financial year.

Occasionally, business pay dividends to other companies and of course, these can be viewed through quarterlies, etc. I doubt at this early stage we will see anything like that.

Does that right?

Qqqqqqqq,

You make an excellent point about CSD paying $2 million over the year. Given the current lack of cash, they must think the plant will earn at least that much, which would suggest CSD is valued on that alone well above what it currently is.

What do you think? Do you think they are actually producing copper, zinc, lead and silver like the guidance suggests? Would they need to report it if it wasn't happening?

The Boy Wonder,

Thanks for sharing that article but surely that valuation of $400 million is crazy? Although from what I can gather, the resources in the ground could very much be worth so much more than that. How much do you think the ore bodies are worth?

I'm also reading some of the other agreements and CSD certainly have some huge help behind them with Wanguo and Yunnan Tin behind us.

Isn't Yunnan Tin behind the Tasmanian venture?

How much do you think that Wanguo agreement is worth?

Sorry about all the questions but chances like these don't come up too often.

Thanks for your answers so far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.