ADO 4.35% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Yes exactly. In fact ... spell it out man ! Where are we...

1. 4,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    Yes exactly.

In fact ... spell it out man ! Where are we compared to industry best practice ?

Unless we are no where near it.

Maybe we cannot make such claims. If we did the claims would be shot down in a second because the cycling issue is not really solved and nowhere near it.

We don't know from company announcements where we are. We have to do our own research ! But if a company has very good news, they tell everybody and loudly. If doubts, then figure it out yourselves.

I have to surmise that if they are not making such claims, then they cannot make such claims.

Or they are making sure it is all in the bag...the tech, the agreements, patents, and a revenue deal. Being very, very patient and waiting until all the ducks are fat and sitting neatly in rows.

But they only have a year of cash and not really enough to do 'EVEN MORE' expensive high tech battery research. If some sort of revenue or at least big jump in SP doesn't happen in 6 months, there will be a CR in my opinion and the dilution at these levels will hurt. Maybe even consolidation. At these levels under 2 cents there will be. Something has to pump the SP soon.

They better start dropping a few names in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $5.55K 242.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1718371 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 829642 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 327824
Last updated 15.29pm 15/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.