PAN 0.00% 3.5¢ panoramic resources limited

As always you never let facts get in the way of a good story...

1. 13,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    As always you never let facts get in the way of a good story full of fiction and half truths.

I’ve not said IGO wouldn’t take on Savannah, but I consider it highly unlikely, they’ve shown no recent interest, and imo there is little to attract them. As for them offering your 6 cps for it -why? They’d end up sinking $200 m plus into something that can’t even wash it’s face. Highly implausible imho.

You were down ramping MCR from 110 ish (so of course you continued to downramp it at 270), Those that ignored your original call and stayed out never had the opportunity to sell at 270, but even if they held to the end made a decent exit at 140. And no, for the umpteenth time I never called it a buy anywhere near $2. I even stated my change of sentiment from BUY to HOLD well before it got to $2, LOL.

Meanwhile anyone switching from MCR on your downramps into PAN or into ANY of your enthusiastic ramps like POS at any time would have been much worse off. Eg out of MCR at 270 and into POS at 12+?? or into PAN at 30 plus??

You consistently called PAN and POS undervalued relative to MCR etc, but many made money out of MCR, and no one in recent years could have lost more than about 50%, yet how many have made money on PAN or POS? Many will have lost 80 or even 90%.

Your miscalls are so consistently poor that they couldn’t be repeated by accident.

Regardless, have a good Xmass, and best wishes for improved investing in the New Year.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.