AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi All This is very much like a memorial for AVB so I may as...

1. 6 Posts.
    Hi All

This is very much like a memorial for AVB so I may as well join in. I haven't posted on the AVB thread before but have read just about every post for the last 6 years.

Anyhow thank you all for all your posts over the years, which have been not only educational and questioning but also reassuring that I was in the right stock. I thought this was going to be the big one! I sold out today. Back to the drawing board!

Kalenn - I have thanked you via email but again thank you for all your simply outstanding intellect and research - AVB should have employed you to do its comm's and we wouldn't be leaving AVB unsatisfied.

Thank you also for all those over the past couple of months who did what they could do get a bite from other companies so we could all benefit - not just a few! I'm still bewildered other companies passed on this opportunity - OZL's three years of research certainly paid off.

Also a special mention to KK for your enthusiasm and optimism over the years. You often posted with emotion and I could identify with your exasperation of late.

It feels a bit like the Truman show - what am I going to do tomorrow? Read the OZL thread and look for a good specie.

Good luck all with your future investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.