LYC 3.88% $6.43 lynas rare earths limited

Yesterday I kept some investors in Germany informed with the...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Yesterday I kept some investors in Germany informed with the following writing:

Lynas published a message today, the meaning of which has hardly been understood: It is an inclined (55 °) core boring with a length of 1020m. https://stocknessmonster.com/announcements/lyc.asx-6A1043890/ Without wanting to go into details, I would just like to point out that the host rock carbonatite, a "limestone" that crystallized from the melt, represents a huge ore body that contains the specific minerals for rare earths to the depths that have now been reached. In the case of coarse crystallization, these can already be recognized by the color of the drill cores.The investigations that are now ongoing should be completed in December. But wire-guided measuring instruments have already been lowered into the borehole, which have provided initial findings.The dimensions of the deposit can be seen in a figure that shows the current mining (brown) against the weathering zone (light blue) and the fresh ore body (blue). (Attachment screenshot)At present, mining is still taking place in the weathering zone, in which the minerals containing valuable substances are, however, significantly enriched because they are more difficult to weather than the carbonates. Conclusion: Quite apart from the increasing demand for rare earths, one can assume that dividends will also be paid in a few years, so that a stock in this company will in principle create a steady additional income for generations. If possible, you don't sell such a share, but rather accumulate it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.43
Change
0.240(3.88%)
Mkt cap ! $6.010B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.23 $6.45 $6.20 $20.00M 3.143M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $6.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.44 5126 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.41
  Change
0.240 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.23 $6.45 $6.19 855490
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.