AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

"fuels can be used to feed Direct Injection Coal Engines (DICE)...

1. 175 Posts.
    "fuels can be used to feed Direct Injection Coal Engines (DICE) and preferred pipeline routes from the Latrobe Valley to the Port of Hastings and from Bacchus Marsh to the Port of Geelong have been defined.

While Exergen can bring value to a number of downstream uses for upgraded brown coal, collaborations with other proponents in the brown coal upgrading sector are being sought to reduce process risk and development costs and expand product market potential for all parties. Exergen continues to generate a high level of interest in this strategy due to its unique position as a low cost solution to front-end dewatering, coal upgrading and overland transportation. "

From the announcement yesterday...

We do not have a JV with Exergen in LV??? Yet????

Why do we continue to see and hear about the pipeline FROM LV?????

Is this part of the " clean coal sold" deal?? IMO yes, the guys that did the deal based on royalties must have been pretty satisfied/confident that MNM had the right " partners" to turn the coal to " clean coal"?

This is a no brainier IMO...

Sounds to me like Exergen has many other irons in the fire and Exergen still wants/ needs MNM coal so we are/ will also be part of the ongoing discussions/ deals...

Hunt expected first auction in quarter 1,2015... Will this be in time, I hope so coz this should be BCP lift off quarter...

Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.