WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Processing Facility Update - Ore Supply Agreements Executed, page-101

1. 10,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 967

"All the richest men are piling into Congo............. Sprotts CEO, Erik Prince, Friedland, Glasenberg etc..............what does that tell you????"

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that only large well funded groups make a success in DRC, and even those have multiple problems they need to overcome.
    Look at the successful companies in the DRC, Glencore, Ivanhoe Mines, Anglo-Ashanti Gold, China Molybdenum etc..
    Look at those struggling in the DRC, Tiger Resources, AVZ, 4CE, etc."

Seriously Oz, you have taken an extreme positive and turned it into a negative. The smart money is what one follows! The elite investing in a region doesn't mean that only the rich can succeed in the region (it tends to be the case in all regions as stocks need money and money comes from ........    ? yes the rich and wealth. if it comes from  proven performers it validates potential.
    You have then used spuculative plays that are in exploration phasewith no production in sight for 3 years at least due to infrastucture constraints  and some that havent actually had exploration success. wfe is all about generating cashflow as it fast tracks production. I was  a tad worried on securing supply and will wait for the detail but at least they have secured suppliers aggreements and the asx allowed it to be released which is significant as it means the ASX is satisfied about the nature of the agreement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.