KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

i was there as well. it was a shame didnt get to say gday.. in...

1. 849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    i was there as well. it was a shame didnt get to say gday..

in summary.

im not going to be as glowing. secondly typing on a mobile so sorry.

i was so motivated after the initial meeting. i dont see much progress with anything to be honest. i have never met a company that says soon so much. how do u measure that?? its meaningless. it was the same words last year. we all understand that working in SEA is a tough gig.

Anyhow the Isity chap does seem very personable and did give an amusing antidote of being a empty nester. Stiill not sure how close they are to completion of any of their stuff in the pipelines. i guess time will tell.

i did feel the frustration felt within the room and the top 20 with the 40 million shares needed his blood pressure checked.

anyhow also had a few conversations. as im particularly interested in the CertainID comcept. if they get international recognition for their patent that be massive. i do hold some hope on the" soon " for the Malaysia RFID project sometime this year. previously i had more of a inclination that lots has nearly be done but now not sure.

anyhow i have 5 million reasons to stay involved. i think the merger is a good one all be it the share dilution. the guys need to stop writing wordy updates and then when something is actual contract related, write more than 2 lines.

i so see a good transition
    so yes excited but cautions and i do give them massive credit for trying to move forward. i do thinnk the team is solid and DM does seem very genuine

im looking to a good future and hopefully a early retirement if the merger can deliver any of their possible deals

WHALLM.
    Last edited by whallm: 30/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.