CVN 0.00% 22.0¢ carnarvon energy limited

I hope the market will re- think CVN is still a hedge stock in...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I hope the market will re- think CVN is still a hedge stock in volatile poo.

It's all free carried. It's a free punt to join this risky exploration with 100% success rate. It's free to get a position ahead of the market in case there's another good result and a sudden spikes in poo.

It's also good to have an American J.V. as they use the strong purchasing power of USD to enjoy cheap drilling and cheap acquisitions in Australia.

A no brainer still sees there's something good in this stock.

Does anybody know how much is stored in Iran strategic reserves, how much to spend to pump out fresh crude and how long is it going to take a 500mbo/day to be flood to the market.

Think. Think about global major players.
    There are rumor about a wave of default in US shalers. 3 major banks, J Morgan, Citigroup and Well Fargo, reported over the week that their oil/gas reserves are up. This means they are holding more og assets as collateral in exchange for unpaid loans.

What about other countries, including PNG. Have they got spare money to invest in Iran?
    Australia drillers will never expect a default in Australia lands because all drilling permits are on lease for a period of 4yrs plus. Those leases are belonging to the Australian governments. The drillers pay very cheap or even nothing if they explore in greenfield projects.

How long poo is remaining in bear territory. The longer the better for exploration/acquisition companies with good cash balances.

CVN is one of the best hedging stock. IMO

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/ousivMolt/idUSKCN0UV0NC?il=0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $393.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 22.0¢ $39.21K 178.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 674733 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 689646 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.8¢ 21.8¢ 21.8¢ 38500
Last updated 10.29am 17/05/2024 ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.