DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

OSCAR, I can not believe any poster on here would want to give...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    OSCAR, I can not believe any poster on here would want to give the BoD of this company another chance .... You all must have rocks in your head and live in GAH GAH LAND..... This debacle in no way should have happened as this type of transaction is not a uncommon proceedure and there are law firms that are experts in this field. .... From my research they did not engage such a law firm and the reason for this to fail....
    YES the ASX is known to be quite slow but from my enquiries all the issues were related to the failure of FTT BoD.

From what I could obtain FTT never ever came to terms with Longmile on the purchase and therefore failed to comply with certain requirements of compliance...... I would love to get a copy of the application they had submitted if any... I don`t think there is one IMO.... The paper work between each party would be interesting read.

I totally agree with you about it being a great opportunity for a company to use FTT to get its business listed on the ASX. ... The problem might be that the BoD of FTT will not stand down..... As it is not trading they are not able to buy a substantial stake which would make the matter even more simpler if they managed to get a strategic amount.... of shares..... I am also sure they would get the majority vote from S/H`s. Many years back I did the same as you and approached a well known racing identity who did exactly what you want to do... It was a very successful take over as it was also involved in the gambling industry.....

To all posters on this thread, STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND MORE IMPORTANTLY DON`T GIVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.