RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Interesting!! This is looking really good IMO. It looks like now...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Interesting!! This is looking really good IMO. It looks like now it's to do with negotiation between Pfizer and ResApp. The fact that this is dragging on now to me suggests that they are negotiating. If we get a substantial increase in the offer price it is going to send a very strong message to us shareholders and to the market in general... would we still take the bait I don't think so! It might suck a few other investors in but enough to reach 75%?! I doubt it! Unless they are willing to give us an offer price too good to refuse... Hmmm I think this is only the beginning still I can't wait to see if any other large international player or players decide they want a piece of this.. if we can get one more involved and we have a bidding war that would be amazing 3 + involved would be mind-blowing.... I'm just hoping we all have the foresight to hold back and pfizer give up trying to take us over and sign a commercial partnership agreement with us with a massive upfront cash payment now that would send the share price to the moon IMO... they just need to come to the realisation that us Aussie shareholders are very stubborn and not willing to part ways with something with so much upside potential...

Hold onto your hats ladies and gentlemen I reckon we are going to see some movement in the station come Wednesday IMO...

Cheers

Red bar
    Last edited by Red bar: 06/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.