I didn't say weed was harmless at any point, nor did I advocate...

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I didn't say weed was harmless at any point, nor did I advocate for it's legalization. Your response is subsequently pointless.

The fact that you immediately refer to "fake scientific news" - without any science actually being mentioned would lead me to think that you've read about some studies that show that cannabis is relatively safe in moderation and have subsequently dismissed those studies as fake so they don't interfere with your world view. The research unequivocally shows that there are both beneficial and harmful effects, hence the advent of Medical Marijuana and recent attention given to CBD oil. There's also some science that suggests that very low doses of alcohol may reduce the risk of diabetes and heart disease - but the ill effects significantly outweigh the benefits. My point was more that if you are against the legalization of weed, you should also support the criminalisation of alcohol as both actions support the objective of improving public health through removing harmful substances.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.