TON 0.00% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

I agree this black out is disappointing but general fundamentals...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I agree this black out is disappointing but general fundamentals haven't changed.
    triton is cash positive (circa $5 million) and not looking to raise working capital currently or for at least 12 months - which is a huge bonus with current world problems.
    it has cornerstone investors with deep pockets. expandable graphite and green project growth looks set to rocket and general graphite sentiment over the mid to long term looking good.
    finance is the holy grail and if signed this year will still be company making. Chinese are dictating the times of which but i hope PC is pushing to complete ASAP. he knows a few things about mining finance and I truly hope this will come off. delays are fine by me with share price drift if the major goals are hit without diluting the company.
    my last conversation to management via email (v recent) gave the impression that COVID was effecting travel to China and also movement in Mozambique. pretty obvious to us all I am sure. marketing and pr are non existent for triton which doesn't help but these problems are faced all over the globe at the moment. many of my family have been made redundant. unless the Chinese are fobbing us all off and leading us down the garden path to buy us cheap then we just have to wait for the signed finance now. PC is well aware of all these issues such as marketing and delays so pressure is building for him. I hope he uses it to focus and ram this bugger home!!! GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 756877 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 245202 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.