AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I am trying to work out what events or announcements have been...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    I am trying to work out what events or announcements have been flagged by AVB for releasing in this quarter...

I know that :

1. The Centro PFS rescheduled from Q4 2017, was then Indicated for Q1.
    .. however on 7th Feb ..."drilling for resources has concluded at Contact. Final assays are expected within weeks and thereafter will facilitate an update to the MRE at Contact. Completion of the Scoping Study will follow on from completion of the MRE"

That same announcement states " A Scoping Study is targeted for completion during the first quarter 2018 and will examine the feasibility of mining the Blanket, Contact and Chega Tudo deposits. Whilst management had initially anticipated completion of the study in late 2017 difficulties associated with the drilling contractor’s performance introduced delays that have since been compounded by the start of the rains. "

So the Inferred Announcement from that is that the assays and consequent upgrade of Contact Resource MRE could be any day. Then comes the Study afterwards...

2. There is now a Master Strategy that has been indicated to be definitely coming in this Q1, as noted in the Annual Report just out.

3. From 16th Jan... " An initial 5,000 metre drilling programme is currently being assessed and will begin during the first quarter of 2018, with a maiden JORC Mineral Resource to be defined."
    So an announcement about that starting at Pantera is in the Measured category.

The rest is in the Inferred Announcement category....

The possibilities are...
    Another upgrade to the AN resource... is that still on the go.??
    Any local drilling of other tenements?
    Maybe more on the Azevedo find at AN?
    The PB licence.... although this may not get in to this quarter.

Have I missed anything... ????

Also I note the comment in marsep9's goood post from the Australian Mining article that "The company's next project, CentroGold in Maranhao state, ..."!!!

So I suspect that settles the question about which project is next. Good. It was a bit obvious after all.

Anyway, the upcoming Master Plan should show it.

Just need those Centro permitting issues sorted fast... I hope desperately that finance, engineering drawings, preliminary plant procurement, paperwork for local authorities, power... are all being tackled by AVB right now.. to greatly shorten project lead-in time.

Anyway.. just some Friday thoughts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.