Benchmark Mineral Intelligence, page-8

1. 7,432 Posts.
    was going to put you back on ignore after you posted that dubious picture. then again when I read your posts harping on about Big Flake Big Flake blah blah bloody blah.

Duke we ain't dills who hang around African half cent stock threads getting ramped by rock chip samples reports stating We got Enormous Flakes. We're into near and actual new producers not the latest day trade darling so we know the mettalurgy results required. We know the value of Flake Sizes and Purity. What I'm coming to realise is that my Angle of Boutique vs Super Pit is a major criteria for Graphite Production for sale outside of China.

I unlike you duke do not see the race will be won sheerly on Flake Size AND having some millions of tonnes resource to back it up.
    Why?
    well duke it's in the Stormcrow analysis and the fact that every proposed new producer will be producing a Percentage of High End Flake,a Percentage of Mid Flake and a Percentage of Fine.
    you seem to dismiss fine as amorphous probably to save typing BUT Fine/Amorphous is one of the biggest Markets for the steel industry in particular/ Fine/Amorphous is the biggest segment of Traditional Use

So do you follow,duke?
    The Big Flake you laud if it's churned out of 200kt production will also lumber the producer with what 30% tonnes of fine what you call amorphous. 60kt also duke of the not shit hot as you say so they can get 60/80kt of Big Flake
    do you have any clue about economics duke?
    can't you see that bringing 10kt of Big Flake Grade and having 7/8 kt of fine could be more feasible to slip into the Chinese Import substitution market?
    Thus Boutiques can compete because they're not proposing to be the BHP of Graphite? from a single mine put out to double of current World Market?

please duke stop niggling around here with the Big Flake debate. Too many, I think all.of the hopefuls have a range of flake sizes from their drilling results. Some like AXE have concentrated on their fine which has unique properties and just tacked on a BIG Flake potential once they've got their high end synthetic substitute racket going BOUTIQUE.

Anyhow duke get with the Programme around here. We're dissecting the Producers going to be near term and the one two lines from you harping on about their Flake Size and the glories of doing it in a vein are just BORING!!

ps have any of your years and years of graphite research put you in TLG/ Talga?
    course not I assume because they don't have BIG FLAKE.
    you've had sand kicked into ya eyes duke.

happy trading

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.