I agree justice with what you say .Its very paramount to it...

1. 17,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    I agree justice with what you say .Its very paramount to it saves lives . I yhave this other feeling though and i think needs be respected ?

And much of society that says to keep the law you need guns ?

Now for those people who respect the law and should never need a gun because they could not use one anyway there needs be respective law to protect with the power of the gun !

It really is the death penalty that people dont get by taking away there chance to say hey im normal you chose to affect me in ways i wouldnt but now i dont have a law that says its fair .

I like the gun laws dont get me wrong they have been great in a one sided debate . But for people who dont when we take away that right to defend we need reciprocal laws that say ok if your doing criminal activity we up the anti as well with stronger laws to protect.

Not ownership or caught with a weapon but laws that allow people like taurisk the protection they need for it never to happen again .Same for myself .

I dont need a gun but wish i could administer the law as same as owning one thats for sure and currently we allow our police to own one but not administer it as if it was a member of the public unfortunately !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.