GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Complaint to ASIC

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    To all whingers: Stop whinging and take the time do something.

Reported today (in italic) , Feb 17th, 2015 using http://www.ASIC.gov.au/complain
    Misconduct, Western Australia

Organsation Name: Galaxy Resources Limited
    Care of: Mr. Simon Robertson
    Level 2
    16 Ord Street
    Perth, WA 6005
    Phone and Fax as per Company website

There are 3(three) issues I wish to report:

1)  ASX:GXY Trading Halt (TH) extension - missing announcement
    The GXY application for a TH from 2nd Feb says clearly "… earlier of …..commencement of trading on Monday, 16 February 2015. In the event that company is unable to make this announcement ...... request an extension...".
    There is and was no application for an extension of the TH listed on ASX – why is the company still suspended Monday 16 February 2015?
    On Tuesday, Feb 17 @ 11:41 I sent an eMail to [email protected] querying the continued TH without application. At 11:58 I find an ASX:GXY announcement applying for another TH extension.
    Specifically, my complaint is: GXY had no active TH applying on Monday Feb 16, 2015, and ASX should have allowed GXY to trade unrestricted. Because GXY was not allowed to trade freely on this day investors may face substantial losses if the company is forced to enter a state of administration, a case that is quite possible and within reach (see ASX:GXY announcement re General Meeting, 13/02/2015).

2) GXY announced on Feb 9, 2015, - during a TH - operating arrangements with a third party which includes former directors of the company. These arrangements are, in my opinion, share price sensitive and their announcement under the protection of the trading halt should be investigated.

3) The company, GXY, is using TH's as a management tool to stay afloat – extended trading halt’s last year prove my point.

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.