Dog's adoptions

1. 3,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    My daughter, and her husband are great dog lovers, regardless to their age, or bread.
    They have rescued a lot of (old) dogs, many on their last legs, - generally spoken, the ones , whom no one else wanted to bother to look after.
    Cost them an absolute fortune, but hey, they gave/ and received a lot of love in return.
    However, on the last adoption adventure though, they have decided to adopt a little cute Staffordshire Terrier of 4 years of old age.
    Their "old dog" and the one for adoption seemed to hate each other at first sight.

So it was decided by the people at the rescue shelter, that they are not suitable to each other, so they did not give him to my daughter.
    Well, we were determined, so we went back, pretending I wanted to adopt him, a companion for my little baby.
    And guess, we got the dog, cutest little thing ever ....

The next couple of days were the training of them, by highly experienced people....my daughter and her husband...

And the end of the story, this love and hate relationship in between them turned around, and it is love and love and love and love....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.