DOU 0.00% 0.4¢ douugh limited

Below is latest review from sensor tower on douugh if anyone...

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Below is latest review from sensor tower on douugh if anyone interested,

Easy Budgeting & Awesome Customer Service!!!
    I was with Simple bank for quite a while. I struggled financially most of my life, as budgeting is not something I do well. Simple helped me save a little money. But, since I left Simple and began using Douugh, I’ve begun to learn how understand personal budgeting. Douugh doesn’t just move money into Jars automatically (but they do it every payday). Douugh doesn’t just allow me to have a “Bills Account” within my checking account (with a dedicated virtual debit card). Another thing that Douugh does very well is wWeekly and Monthly Reports on where the money went vs the budget, as well as push messages with warnings as I spend from each of my budgeted categories. It actually helps me visualize either the savings I made weekly, or when I mess up, where the money went. (So perhaps I might just learn not to spend so much money on pizza delivery next payday.) If you’re like I was, and simply spent first and dealt with the damage later…? GIVE DOUUGH A TRY. They have email customer service with an actual Douugh associate, not internet chat powered by a multi-corporation call center in a far-away land. They ACTUALLY CARE. I haven’t had a bank in decades that showed concern for me, individually, as a customer. Notably, Kevin @ Douugh wants to make sure customers feel important. Yes, they’re new. But they seem to have a very clear internal roadmap and have communicated many upcoming services and options. You definitely should throw some money into a Douugh account and check it out. TL;DR — Everybody kneads Douugh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.328M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.017K 254.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 9925159 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8352780 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 1505405
Last updated 15.32pm 26/04/2024 ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.