"The reason I mentioned that You get the Interlinear for John as...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "The reason I mentioned that You get the Interlinear for John as I suggested, was to prove your crap, re the translators and the errors they cause, by Not translating word for word.
    I wanted you to see it for yourself and by yourself."

Where a word or expression has alternatives then a translator will choose what they regard as the closest to the original intent that makes sense in the new language with it's own set of words and grammar etc.
    As mentioned, this can and does sometimes lead to biased interpretations.

"Back to translation = WHAT are you NOT getting -> to the Interlinear, let the Greeks or the Hebrews define their words, we only then need to record them and hey presto, the CLEAR message = TRUTH."

There is not a single professional translator who would say that all that's required is to render a word for word translation and you're good to go. Why on Earth do you think there is such a profession if all that is needed is an interlinear and a pen.
    That fantasy is a product of your ignorance of what is involved.

"Where is this creation in the Bible -> "another encounter"??????????????"
    Look for yourself. How many times did Yehowah appear to Abraham ? Try starting in Gen Ch17.
    Looks like you have assumed I was referring to Ch 18 ... if so another wrong assumption on your part.

I brought up the mistakes you made and the assumptions (such as ALSO and claiming v3 addresses Yehowah but v4 addresses the separate 3 men) not because it matters or because I am stumped (a ridiculous claim) but because that is what you do with other posters.
    However, when the same is applied to your interpretations you brush it aside as irrelevant or a decoy, get all offended and "expect better".
    You are so convinced that your interpretation and ignorance (in the sense of lack of knowledge) is "TRUTH", that it makes you blind, immovable and arrogant.

I remember well the exchange years ago about how a sentence can be ambiguous. You had no idea what that meant and when examples were given insisted there was only one meaning (yours). This blindness does not seem to have improved.
    You now appear to live in a world where sticks only have one end and anyone who expresses their faith differently to you is Satanic and suffering from CC set seeds.
    What happened because that was not always the case.

I know you want me to validate your version of John but I've read some of your posts on the subject and don't understand most of your view. Perhaps if you cut out the colours, fonts, arrows, = signs, strikeouts etc and just translated into normal English it would be clearer.

Speaking of translations, hows Ch 18 coming along ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.