"So, you got all caught up in your bias mindset, a failed to...

1. 8,407 Posts.
    "So, you got all caught up in your bias mindset, a failed to tell us Why one cannot write 1:1 etc as I have done and how and why it does not fit in with perfection of the overall theme of the Bible?????"

Wotsup, ask yourself why you continue to ignore the errors in your translation as detailed below.
    You who claims to value finding the truth so much.

"Your John 1:1 translation using "I am" or "I exist" for the original Greek word ἦν as per the Interlinear is WRONG in this passage.
    It is not even the same form as the Strong's dictionary one εἰμί you insist on using and have built this inaccurate version on."

----------------------------

"So, you might say I'm done, so don't waste your time with this Geek Greek stuff."

So now it's wasting time on "Greek stuff" where before you made a great song and dance about using the 'linear, clicking on number, finding the correct word etc.
    A lot of your errors are because you don't understand the Greek use of tense.

BTW I'm not going on planted seeds because my garden thankfully was spared by the fanatic "seed planters".
    Last edited by Copperbod: 29/04/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.