IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I'm going to have a go for sure, Why not, these opportunities...

1. 1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    I'm going to have a go for sure, Why not, these opportunities don't come along that often.
    I would never have imagined my full order at 4.6 cents got filled today. crazy stuff really.

As Alee just pointed out our MC at less than 75ml now and 30ml cash, our EV less than 45ml.
    So if it remains here it will list in the US with a Market Cap of less than 50 ml US dollars. With an Enterprise Value less than 30ml approximately., that's an insane low base to start our journey from in the US.
    Selling this to US investors should be easy from this low base. Even more so when they see what they're getting in return, should make this very apealing.
    They will probably be thinking where's the catch, this is not possible, but actually it was made possible by a set of unique circumstances, yes the negative Macro events played a part, but the change to the Nasdaq was mainly viewed here in OZ by many as a negative.
    Plus the forced selling of super funds and unmarketable shares. Then throw in the Sud and cannvalate selling just added to the downward pressure. So there is no catch from what I can see the fundamentals are still intact and improving by the day, but more just this crazy set of unusual circumstances all coinciding at the same time. It's one of those unusual freak events. Im still scratching my head too, and for this reason i will continue buying tomorrow.
    I'm glad tomorrow is the last day of trading for IHL, my nerves and bank balance couldn't handle another week of this.
    Let's hope for all our sakes 2024 gives us all Something to smile about, its been a tough year so far. Let's give it one more go tomorrow then we can all have a well deserved rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.