BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Hope you all had a good Chrissy break :) Been a nice move with...

1. V*
    5,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hope you all had a good Chrissy break

Been a nice move with the POG, filled a daily gap last night, right near a resistance level, but now quite overbought and I would think a pullback from today.
    I would hope now POG continues to have a strong month or two (seasonal), so would like to see a pullback to $1300 and then launch higher. There is a small gap around $1275ish tho:

US dollar is doing the same in reverse. Quite oversold now. I would expect that to halt it's drop this week and bring POG back a bit.

HUI had an impressive night. Filled a gap from late October but has left 2 more behind it from the past week or so, so I would be expecting a pullback to fill both of those with POG taking a breather. RSI showing overbought as well so makes sense:

The Aussie goldies a bit higher than this time last year and just above resistance, with any luck a push higher again today instead of profit taking LOL, and allow us the next pull back to be a lot higher to get clear of this damn resistance that held the past 16 months! Then maybe the sector can drag BDR along with it?! But that also is overbought now and in need of pullback of some kind. Sigh.

Carn BDR. I still hold. Not trading it.
    I don't think I've ever been this patient in holding and not trading for pips
    I even got a call from the broker last week asking was I happy, LOL, they are used to getting a lot more brokerage out of me.

Need something a bit stronger to drink here WACUDA/Flaming.

Appreciate your comments as well actually Col, cheers.
    Need reminding of why we are down here.

Wishing us all the best for the next month!
    Last edited by V*: 03/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.