Lets be honest 'The Voice' is a disaster

1. 1,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    It is probably the most 'poorly' thought out referendum in history

The PM backed himself in a corner he has to 'ride this out' as he has virtue signalled and lied his way into the office with braking major promises around reducing power cost, general cost of living, superannuation changes, reducing CO2 emissions (we are burning more Coal now then under LNP) and of course who can forget his promise to 'not go hiding' when things are hard cue Alice Springs...

So now he needs to ride out 'The Voice' the issue is 'The Voice' is pointless and incredibly racist. There is no benefits to 'The Voice' there are billions dollars of costs for the referendum and further costs if it gets up.

Warren Mundine who actually is aboriginal has blasted the PM who is NOT aboriginal for 'fake' crying (which lets be honest it was fake crying) - Jacinta Price who also is Aboriginal has spoken against it.

I personally think this is a White PM with a White front bench virtue signalling to help his/their polical career but not actually listening to first nation people a large section of them do not support the voice - I personally cannot stand Lidia Thorpe but even she is against the voice (she is also aboriginal)

I dont count ANY of the ALP Aboriginal MPs opinion as they will always support 'party lines' - You dont believe me Penny Wong never supported same sex marriage under Gilard because of 'party lines'

Jackie Lambie also is 50/50 she doesnt support the voice (at least not at this stage)

to me this is more of the old white guy telling aboriginals 'whats best for them' - those that just want more handouts support it because there will always be sections of people that just want money thrown at them we have created that by over-victimising First nations people we need to accept that. HOWEVER and those that actually WANT to improve the lives of first nations are calling it out for what it is a waste of money and a load of BS

Vote No this will not improve Australia nor will it improve the lives of first nations people it will just divided us when we should be uniting - this isnt about who you 'vote for Federally' or politics this is a seriously racist and disguising proposal from a PM who clearly has no idea what he is doing

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.