SEN 7.69% 1.2¢ senetas corporation limited

More Noise

1. 1,888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 883
    We should remember Senetas owns a mere 56.2% of Votiro...Yet they beat the drum as if they owned all of Votiro .. and that a miracle is being performed ??Yet what are their present cash levels....how much have they fallen from $11.7 million?
    Don't forget Senetas is still producing No Profit and we are promised Break-even in cash flow by the end of 2024? What will the cash balance be by then?
    So we are "still Waiting..Waiting for the miracle to come."
    Yes the shareholders wait ...as the directors and CEO roll in in their life style benefits..No news about them reducing their payments in any cost cutting exercise!!!
    I should add that a mere 250,000 shares have been done after the announcement made at 9.40 am and now it is almost Noon...this is hardly a rewarding reaction..more like "A very Slow Hand Clap."
    It must be some sort of National Record that
    Senetas has been going as a listed company since 1999.. yet little left of the share price..I mean to live so near death for so long ..However every year Directors and CEO have been rewarded with higher payments ..very handsomely ...for effectively nothing for 25 years and a collapsed share price.
    Every year those loyal shareholders arrive with Walkers and helpers and walking sticks to meet each other... like a New Year Party ...to finally have a cup of tea and a biscuit to celebrate yet another AGM of promises by a company leadership also falling apart with age..who have yet again opened those doors of hope of "A Miracle ..A miracle still to come" ..like some age rejuvenation pill !!!!
    All the Best to All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $18.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $78.60K 6.164M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 536665 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 623361 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 897916
Last updated 15.52pm 13/06/2024 ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.