NZ citizenship test, lets start it again?

1. 1,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    I am against all this PC rubbish. Tell it how it is, in the last 7 years I have employed a gay apprentice, 2 Aussie apprentices and a Muslim apprentice. Sorry I made an error, they were all Aussie apprentices. No, this is not a joke about Aussies, gays and Muslims. All of them have been sensational and could laugh at themselvess and then take the Mickey out of each other. Not one of them or myself were politically correct, we were all irreverent. The deal is that great Aussie saying “if you cannot take it in return, do not dish it out”. None of us were being racist, just taking the pi_s. I had a friend who said I was racist about 6 months ago, “how could this be I said? I have a gay apprentice, 2 Aussies and a Muslim. You know that? I enjoy telling jokes and hearing them in return?How am I racist?” You tell racist jokes was the reply”. WTF!

So to stay in the Humour forum otherwise all the PC gooses will say this should not be in the humour forum -When I lived in NZ I had a house there, a friend came over and said “how come your lawn is mown so nicely, edges done etc but you have those two patches of long unmown grass over there? I replied that was where I first made love and where her mother was standing and watching. My friend said “ really what did her mother say?”
    I replied “Baaa”.

Yes I am originally from NZ, and yes to all of those Aussies, I have had the operation to become an Aussie, I have the scar to prove it!

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie oi, oi, oi! Aussie! .... Aussie!

Keep posting and get rid of all the PC rubbish.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.