PAA 2.08% 24.5¢ pharmaust limited

PAA 2022 , Human Trials , Covid , MND , Oncology , HVTL-1, K9 Phase III, page-20

1. 1,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1910
    Hi Havenots,

The Wuhan Virus was a single furin cleavage RNA cell type. Located at the junction S1 and S2. This unique part of the RNA enables cell to cell infusion with our ACE 2.Without a cleavage site the interaction with the human body would be void.

Now to be specific. The Wuhan ( dormant ) variant we tested at WEHI / 360 Laboratory was either of variant A1 / A2 or A3.

To my understanding all tens of thousands of variants found since then have a single cleavage site. Though certain proteins have changed allowing greater affinity with cellular fusion with our ACE 2. Some variants now dormant had more proteins than others. The P1 variant that wreaked havoc in Northern Brazil was one to remember.

By the way the last remnants of the Wuhan Virus was found in Italy in December 2020.

Omicron has been stated to have a double cleavage site making it more transmissible. It was first found on Armistice Day 2021 in Botswana from a HIV/Aids sufferer that was not on retro virals.

Whether this transmits to more serious infection , no one knows yet.

The problem that World has is that if an immunocompromised person who is suffering from Delta gets exposed to Omicron ( which will happen ) the chances of another variant is but a possibility.

The next variant may be a dud. Or it may be transmissible again . Mate, we hope it's a dud. The Spanish flu mutated itself out of existence after a few years.

Finally, Havenots I can't exactly answer your question , but I feel it's in the negative. Again, we don't know until we try . Stay tuned.

We have Bromac and Monepantel in the fire zone for Covid. We have MND as well as a particular human cancer to target . We have a successful completion of a Phase 3 Lymphoma trial to look forward to. All in 2022. For a small Company it's fantastic . There would be Pharmaceutical giants not having a fixture that we have. Enjoy the ride. Enjoy the science if you can, don't dwell on the SP.

Cheers Kpax.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.005(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $96.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $47.37K 197.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 27970 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ 93977
Last updated 15.00pm 29/04/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.