Questions for Malaga

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi malaga.

question for you as you are "on the ball "regarding the Perth market and developments as such.

860sqm ( 20 m frontage)block in Yokine/ Dianella area...R30 duplex potential. Old house...reasonably sturdy. Because of the govt incentive .,was planning to bring forward plans of building a 3x2 on the battle axe rear. But got a letter from an agent couple of days ago.. saying he's got a potential buyer interested ( I suspect because of the same govt., bonus/incentive $25k federal and $20k State) asking if I wanted to sell.

My questions : !) We didn't have plans for selling but if the offer's good - say 750ish.. ...is it worthwhile .? 2) A tradie had mentioned that we could apply to WAPC inder the 5% shortfall rule and apply for it to be a triplex...( Our house is a corner block with Alex Drive on one side)...Is it doable/ worthwhile looking at? 3) If point 2 were possible do you think it's feasible to get it approved as a triplex and then sign up for a 3x2 build before the dec 31st deadline?

Thoughts would be much appreciated. regards.

To the others....What are your thoughts about the govt., announced plans for the 25k grant and the WA govt 20k grant? Is it worthwhile applying for? A friend mentioned that he's looking to get his 21yr old into the market with these incentives...

regards.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.