AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Phil, Good post! I have been a long term holder ( around 4...

1. 99 Posts.
    Hi Phil,

Good post!
    I have been a long term holder ( around 4 years). Have probably been in the black for around 2 weeks in total out of that 208 weeks!
    It has been a long road but IMO the story has strengthened considerably. In hindsight I was probably way to brave and did way less due diligence than I should of when I bought in.
    I have learnt a lot since, and I am happy and comfortable with my investment and patient. For me, patience is all that is required with this project, and yes it has taken longer than I had hoped, but realistically that is the mining game with the few exceptions that people like to tout around like SFR for example.
    IMO the danger of being impatient is this. As we wait and wait and our share price goes up and down and around in circles we all have shares on our watch list and in most cases 80% are probably in the red. We have the ability to look past every red share and just stare at the ones in the black. We then convince ourselves they are the ones we would have bought had our money not been tied up doing nothing in AVB! It's a human weakness IMO
    For example I bet a few people,( me included) have watched MBN and been green with envy ( well done again Farlap,) watching it sky rocket over two weeks. Yes it could of been me but the odds are always stacked against us. I just refer back to my watch list for the reality check of what's red and what's black. If it were that easy we would all be rich! I certainly am not YET.
    Great fundamentals is what AVB have IMO and with my patience I think one day in the not too distant future those two things will make me some money!
    There's my Saturday morning rant.
    Have a great weekend all.

Cheers

Balian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.