Senator for the NT Jacinta Nampijinpa Price makes her stand clear re Hamas/Iran

1. 7,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Copied from an email -
    Last weekend I woke up to beautifulsunlight and the sounds of birds and wildlife anyone who lives in theTerritory knows well.But I hadn’t slept well. I couldn’t.I was haunted by images of gunmenin my garden, attacking my husband and children while they watchedmorning TV. I could hear screaming and felt a sense of horror,picturing them turning their weapons towards me.I was imagining these awful thingsbecause I had just arrived home from a visit to Israel, where Ivisited the Kibbutz that was the site of the Hamas massacre on October7 last year.The things I imagined were thethings that happened to Israelis in that Kibbutz on that terribleday.I was shown footage from mobilephones, car dash cams, CCTV and the body-worn cameras of Hamasterrorists.Footage of things that I will neverbe able to forget. This was a terrorist attack that defies belief andrationality.These fanatics are not interestedin peace or a two-state solution. They want to kill and destroy Jews.That’s it.It’s plain to see, and that leadsto the other thing that haunts me.That here in our Australian citieswe had people praising the attacks.We had marches in the streets about glorifying the“martyrs” of Hamas.It didn’t even take people –including left-wing activists in the Greens – 48 hours after October 7to start protesting against Israel, who had just had over a thousandof their citizens murdered.It’s astonishing and, dare I sayit, scary for that to happen on our own shores.Hamas relies on the support ofgullible western activists to provide cover for their terror campaignsand there are many in Australia who are only too happy to give it tothem.In fact, it seems some of them are not gullible butwilling.I’ve written this week inTheAustralian about my visitto Israel not only to reiterate the evil done against Israel but alsoto express my disappointment that we’re still waiting on PrimeMinister Albanese to show the leadership we’ve seen from othercountry’s leaders and actually visit Israel.It is time for the Prime Ministerto make clear beyond doubt the commitment of Australia to our onlydemocratic partner in the Middle East, to peace in the region and ouradvocacy for the return of every hostage taken on October7. Yours for REALsolutions,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.