LYC 1.35% $6.57 lynas rare earths limited

Tell me your reason

1. 25 Posts.
    I wanted to start a thread for every holder/investor of lynas to explain why thay have held/invested in this company.
    There are only a handful of people who write on this forum but many many thousands who read, watch and analyze it. I know I am one of them!

I am a retail mum and dad investor who started investing and trading about 6 years ago. Through a friend I heard about Lynas and immediately started doing some research, I liked what I read and my immediate thought was "these guys are of genuine western world importance" so I threw some hard earned money at them. From the moment I bought my initial parcel it has remained at a loss and has lost more and more ever since. Normally I would have let go and taken a loss but the more I was in the red, the more research I would do and with that the more I believed in this company. What really brought it home for me was the unwavering support from the Japanese. It has become abundantly clear to me that the Japanese government are almost unwilling to let Lynas fail.

RE's are the future, thats a fact. RE demand will grow, thats a fact. RE price have bottomed out? Im not sure yet but so far its looking good.
    To put it simply I bought Lynas because its the CHINESE or the ROW, just so happens that the ROW is just us!!

Please share with everyone why you have invested in Lynas!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.57
Change
-0.090(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $6.225B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.58 $6.58 $6.52 $1.600M 244.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103 $6.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.57 8705 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.57
  Change
-0.090 ( 1.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.57 $6.58 $6.52 84451
Last updated 10.52am 11/06/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.