PLS 0.25% $4.06 pilbara minerals limited

Hello again Does anyone here really believe what the Mr. Morgan...

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Hello again

Does anyone here really believe what the Mr. Morgan report card from a few weeks ago ? Hands up anyone .

Okay , we have one . What's your name sir ?
    @eshmun

Are you the same guy that was continually telling KDR holders to sell in the 40/50s ( now 2 bucks ) and briefly popped in the PLS thread a few weeks with your backing up of the impending doom that your cousin Morgan was propagating at the same time ?

Yes , that's me .
    Okay , I'm placing you on ignore .

Hands up anyone here who believes in Mr. Lowry or Mr. Moores theorem that supply will struggle to keep up with demand .

Okay now , i see quite a number of hands . Yes , all regular posters on these threads have their hands up . I can see kikky , bluey , pokie , rocky , thinky , trying , binny , ozzie , kenny ( good to see you here ) , fishy , finnie , minnee , miney , moowee , dizzie , dinky , die e .

Hands up anyone here who believes in Mr. Binwood .

Okay , so from the " current state of play " post by mister binwood , there were 347 thumbs up . That's quite a lot of believers . Nice . Obviously there are some smart cookies on hotcopper .

Neverless Mr. Market has spoken and has been spooked by Mr. Stanley and lithium giants and hopefuls have fallen . Everyones down 20 to 40 percent . Not just us peeps . I look forward to when Mrs. Market slaps mister market for being such a fool . And we all rerate .

Up yours Mr. Stanley . Give me Messrs Lowry , Moores , Binwood any day .

Cheerio again , gothechooks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.06
Change
-0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.06 $4.07 $3.96 $64.36M 15.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1404 $4.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.06 3400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.05
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.05 $4.07 $3.96 4355959
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.