"I acknowledged my error of carrying others corruption onto H/C,...

1. 913 Posts.
    "I acknowledged my error of carrying others corruption onto H/C, but due to your delusions from 2 Thes, that will be impossible to sink in for you. "

Poor Wotsup, still blaming everyone else, including God, thereby not acknowledging his error. The only corruption Wotsup, was yours.
    Maybe you would now like to retract your statements below?

" It would appear that, all these said scholars come experts that you lot often promote, have carelessly been misleading and deceptive, which I detest with passion. "

"It is a crying shame, that we cannot even trust anyone, and that includes most Bibles in areas, we have to be constantly on guard. "

"So again, in the Spirit of Jesus who led me to this corruption, my apologies. "

"For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me."

"And WHAT does the truth of the childlike language of Luke, tell us how this happened, and not what the creation of men after Jesus and the Apostles, say.
    THE WORD AND POWER ONLY, IS WHAT CAME DOWN AND MADE THE 2ND ADAM, that is what the Scriptures plainly teach = I came down"

Too funny Wotsup, You are right for all the wrong reasons.
    All things were made through the Word. All things were created through Jesus = Jesus is the Word (John 1:3 & Col 1:16)
    Jesus is the power of God. ( 1Cor 1:24)

Jesus is the Word and power of God.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.